Tuesday, August 3, 2010

describing an item I see

So I decided to start a little review thing of random items that I see. I will name the item and say why it's great and not great. Sounds fun right? If you guys have any requests on items that you want reviewed I'd be happy to consider them. Let's see.... First item, Bulletin boards!!

Bulletin Boards:
Bulletin boards are pretty awesome if you really think about it. They are usually made of cork and wood and you can put things on them such as pictures and notes and papers and all that random awesome stuff. For example my bulletin board is arranged with pictures of friends, little tid bits about myself, a few medals I won and a few autographed photos from actors that I sent letters to. The only problem with bulletin boards is how bulky they are. They can be a real pain. But other wise they are amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment